For the last 100 years, the image of pest control service is that of the "bug man" walking through your home with a big silver can spraying all over the place. Wipeout Pests & Termites offers a safe and convenient alternative to traditional pest control. Our service provides a more precise treatment with much better control.
What to Expect
We'll start with an inspection of your home or business. Then provide an initial treatment of the interior, exterior, and attic. No messy sprays, odor, liquids or mists, the technology we use is odorless with very low toxicity at application rates. In fact, it is less harmful than most household cleaning chemicals. Our treatments are long-lasting without the need for inconvenient monthly service appointments.
Interior treatments are applied inside the walls to eliminate bugs where they live breed and hide. Unlike typical baseboard spraying that hopes to keep bugs trapped in the walls. This product application method applies leaves no exposure to the occupants.
- Treat the interior wall voids, false bottoms, cracks, gaps and crevices. Through accessible, outlet covers, switch plates, escutcheon plumbing rings, plumbing accesses, etc.
- Treatment under heavy appliances.
- Treatment of cabinets and/or furniture as needed.
- Treatment of attic and/or crawlspace.
- Treatment of garage/carport and porches.
- Remove spider webs and wasps nests around doors, windows, and eaves.
- Treatment of entry points of the structure such as, doors, windows, eaves, plumbing, electrical, utility penetrations, and base of foundation.
- A perimeter treatment of up to 10 feet around the home. This targets harborage and nesting areas around the home, in mulch, turf, shrubs, soil, wood piles, garbage storage, landscape timbers etc.
- Treatment along walkways near the structure.
Annual Service Agreement
We offer annual service agreements for treatment of Ants, Roaches, Spiders, Silverfish, Scorpions, Earwigs, Millipedes, Rats, and Mice. Service for the entire year includes periodic exterior retreatment. Any additional treatments or service needs are covered with no additional costs.